Ad Astra Per Aspera
-Kansas State Motto

Friday, August 14, 2009

Camping trips....and horse farms?

Hehe....On Tuesday me, my dad, and Jacob and Zachary went camping! So were does the horse farm come in? My dad's crazy ideas.....

So were does the idea come out? In the pool, of all places. Not while by the campfire, or even during the long half an hour it takes to get there. In the pool. We were talking about 4H, however that came up, and the matter of horse farms came up. He asked how they "grew horses". Then he came up with the crazy idea that they planted manure. But I told him they didn't, but he didn't listen. So now he carries the crazy idea that they plant manure....But I think that he knows how they do it really. As in horses give birth to foals, they might sell them or keep them, and so on......

Nuts man.....

2 comments:

  1. Where did you guys go camping? Where were Mom and Carly??

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went camping at.....Green Oaks, I think.... I'll get back to you on that....

    Mom and Carly didn't come.:( They aren't into camping.....

    ReplyDelete