Random musings of a 13 year old horse girl about life, the universe, and everything. (Basically, musings about 42)
hey Kiersten i hope you read this comment my name is shannon your a follower of my blog i remember you from our Aunt Lizzie's wedding (which i will never forget)! That day ur mom said we should be pen pals maybe you still do. I will if you want 2.K.I.P (Keep In Touch)Sincerely, shannon
Hey, Shannon! :D I would love to be penpals!
Great here is my email address you can email me you address so we can be pen pals! shannondent1999@yahoo.com thanks i will write to you asap
hey Kiersten i hope you read this comment my name is shannon your a follower of my blog i remember you from our Aunt Lizzie's wedding (which i will never forget)! That day ur mom said we should be pen pals maybe you still do. I will if you want 2.
ReplyDeleteK.I.P (Keep In Touch)
Sincerely, shannon
Hey, Shannon! :D I would love to be penpals!
ReplyDeleteGreat here is my email address you can email me you address so we can be pen pals! shannondent1999@yahoo.com thanks i will write to you asap
ReplyDelete