Ad Astra Per Aspera
-Kansas State Motto

Sunday, May 8, 2011

We're off to see the Wonderful Wishy Woz

I had a play today; it was a Christian take on The Wizard of Oz. I got to laugh evilly.
I was the evil person, by the way. If you want to use the full name, The Wicked&Mean&Not Very Nice Woman.
I started out nice (As the Faerie Oddmother.), because they made the good faerie and the witch the same person. I got to ride a scooter on the stage- that was fun. I had to pull up my poofy pink dress. I'm sure me riding the scooter looked hilarious. I also had a girly white-with-green-and-orance-Cs purse of infinite space. So yeah.
Then I changed into the bad person. And I laughed evilly. People liked my laugh. Then I shrunk because they blew a whistle. Did you know it's hard to run when you have pretended to shrink?Well, it is.
And then I went to my friend Alexis's 8th grade graduation party. :) Which was really fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment