The 21st to the 24th was the Bureau County 4-H fair.
I entered several projects (13, maybe?) in it; I got a 3 state fair delegate awards (My clay Horse Head, My Glass Flower, and my speech). I also got a state fair alternate (my horse sciences poster), two superiors (My journalism portfolio and my photography project), and three trophies (clay horse head, glass flower, and my do your own thing project).
I also entered the horse show with Faith and Zippy. Faith and I got first in Showmanship, Equitation, Equitation, and we won the Intermediate high point award. We got second in walk-trot-canter English pleasure. However, Zippy got buddy-sour. But we did get fourth in stock type mares halter. But she was really worked up in walk-trot pleasure, and bolted twice in walk-jog-lope Western Pleasure. Ah well.
Faith and I also headed the the State Fair Junior Horse Show, where we got eighth in English showmanship, out of 35 people. My mother says we would have placed in equitation, despite me losing my balance once (Faith stopped RIGHT at the cone. Was not expecting that), but I sorta....rode on the wrong side of the cones (oops). That's a disqualification.
And now I'm going to Shakespeare in the Park. So bye.
wow Kiersten that's a lot, way to go, congrats on all of it
ReplyDeleteThanks. :)
ReplyDelete